Day 4 in Athens
Monastiraki is the Shibuya crossing of Athens.
And that should be the Greek Hachiko. Still alive. Only sleeping.
The shopping streets.
Goodys - the Greek version of McDonalds.
A lot of houses look like that.
That neon green font is saying "βασανίζομαι" - I'm suffering. One of the most seen fonts with words like "freedom" on the walls of Athens' houses.
Erika and me.
Erika. :>
Exarchia - where young people go for a frappé or raki.
I needed a while to understand that phrase "Είμαστε όλοι κακοί τέχνες" - We all are bad arts. That didn't make sense at all. But while uploading it, I realized that "κακοί τέχνες" (bad arts) weren't two words, but one! And in Greek "artist" means "καλητέχνης", literally "good arts". So now this word play makes sense..
The Ministry of Silly Walks.
"And life is alright"
And here's Erika dancing on our way home. :)
jetzt will ich mal nach Athen.... <3
AntwortenLöschenDann hopp hopp! Eine Unterkunft umsonst hättest du schonmal. :3
AntwortenLöschen