My mom just booked a flight to Hamburg for the 1st July till the 7th August!!
I'm soooo happy ;_;
And Yuriya will come in September to make for one year working holiday in Hamburg!
Rika, Jumbo, Jeimy, her mother and maybe even Sakura, Moeka and Hiki will visit her!
And I will probably travel to Greece with Mona, Annika, Kimi and Yuriya next March.
I did that promise to Mona and Annika a few YEARS ago and I bet they can't even remember xD'
But I think it's still a really nice idea <3
My BGM while learning Kanji ->
In my summer holidays I still want to work a lot but I also have to take three weeks off for my exams at university
(11.07. Greek applied geography, 12.07. Greek, 13.07. Greek literature, 14.07. Japanese oral examination, 15.07. Japanese written examination, weekend, 18.07. Linguistics & literature, 19.07. East Asian applied geography - isn't it nice, that they don't give me a f****** brake??? :DDDD)
and the one week for the tutorial to which I have to attend otherwise I'll not get the credits I need for my major subject..
Also I would like to make an two weeks intensive Japanese course at university with the other professor, Sugihara sensei. therefor I wouldn't be able to work for other two weeks.
And then I would like to take 3 weeks off in September to visit my mother and sister in Greece. Hm maybe I should abandon the option of going to Greece and work instead..
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen