Sonntag, 15. Mai 2011

(。・ ‿ ・。)∠☆ PAN!#00051

It's been almost a week!
So a lot of things happened.

Last Friday I went to the spring party of the Japanese Studies and got to know some of the Japanese exchange students.
One of them resembles Yuriya so much, it's almost creepy!
Afterwards we went to a Korean restaurant together, to sing Karaoke. I'm living in Hamburg for 10 years now and I didn't know that we have Karaoke with Japanese songs!
I sang only one song with Maddi while one of the Japanese students was standing beside us, screaming the pronunciation of the Kanji we didn't know XD He was very funny!
And I almost sang "Kiseki" by GReeeeN with my Kanji professor!!! xD Unfortunately it got too late, so I went home before it was our turn :(
After getting this experience I'm not as much afraid of searching for a tandem partner as I was before.

And yesterday I watched the Eurovision song contest with Lena, Denise, Maddi, Annika and Sven at my home :>
We had a lot of fun! I had to laugh so hard that so many German people voted for that crappy Greek song XD And Italy only got the second place.. Aizerbaijan won. I don't mind, since the song is ok!

Now it's Sunday evening and I should get ready for my presentation about the Diglossia in Greece. But i'm so NOT motivated DX

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen