Dienstag, 10. Mai 2011

(。・ ‿ ・。)∠☆ PAN!#00049

I will freak out when the day comes that someone answers to my "Tadaima~" xD
I still say it because it's always relieving to come back home.
But since I'm living alone nobody answers with "Okaeri".
Sad :(

My mother will come in July for one month! I'm so happy to have her here!
And I'm thinking of going back with her to Greece and staying for three weeks. I need holidays o_o

Kimi and I talked again about flying to Japan.
We still want to go and travel through the Kansai region and Shikoku. So we made a promise that we will definitely make such a travel. We didn't decide yet for the "when", but I think, since we would like to spend next March in Greece together with Yuriya, we will spend March 2013 in Japan. It's a long time to wait but I'm patient :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen