Freitag, 22. April 2011

(。・ ‿ ・。)∠☆ PAN!#00041

I got a cold. That's a really bad timing now, because I don't have to go to university today (Friday) and on Monday. So I'm learning Kanji xD I wanted to do that anyway but without headache and fever..

I couldn't stand it at home, so I took a walk in the sunshine <3
I love the weather right now. It makes me sooo happy - don't think I'm depressed in autumn and winter all the time in return xD' I actually like all seasons.

Now I think I should cook something.
I usually don't cook since I'm alone and cooking for one person isn't worth at all..
But now... since I have the time... and since I'm (finally!! x_x) hungry!
Ah I also remember now that I promised to my co-workers in the sushi bar to bring them something Greek I made by myself.. xD'

I watched Mulan today on TV :D
The Greek version is much better! Never thought of telling something like this!
Aaah there are so many movies and above all dorama I want to watch ;; I can't decide what to watch first.. Maybe something with Eita... or Ueno Juri.. (again <3 xD)


Cheers!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen