Today for the first time since I'm studying at university I had the feeling I did actually learn something at my Greek lesson. Finally!
And the timing is funny, because since yesterday I was (again) thinking of changing my minor subject because honestly: Japanese and Greek Studies isn't the best combination to study if you don't want to become necessarily an interpreter.. And if you even want to become an interpreter: Who needs someone who can translate from Japanese into Greek and the other way round? It's really not the best decision I made till now.
For now I decided to keep on with Greek till the 4th term. Afterwards I still can choose a second subject like German or English literature and language (sometimes I really wish I would be good at sciences or business studies or informatics.. people who study such subject seem to be really intelligent to me..). Or I'll make a postgraduate course after finishing Greek and Japanese.
But for now I really want to keep on going :>
Today work was really fun. I never ever thought that in my whole life I would feel so comfortable with my work.
I'm always happy saying "Otsukaresama desu" at the end of the day
Btw. THOM is back!! :D
I really missed him and I think I'll cry when I'll meet him! ;__; I haven't seen him since last year's August because he left for one year to work in England. So on Sunday we will meet with some others at a coffee shop. I'm so happy
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen