Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

(。・ ‿ ・。)∠☆ PAN!#00004


I would love to write a thesis about the Shinsengumi.

I think it's an interesting topic and if I'll get more into it, maybe I'll decide to take it as my BA thesis, too.
So I could write into my motivation letter in two years, that I would like to spend my semester abroad in Kyoto, because I want to research about the Shinsengumi.

But the question is: Do I really want to spend the semester abroad in Kyoto? I can't decide yet.
Tokyo would be great, too, because it's near Chiba (Yuriya, Takumi, Rika, Sacchan and the others) or Nagoya because it's not that expensive as Tokyo and it's still a big city and very centrally located.

Recently I think a lot about crossing through Kansai and Shikoku. 
And I'm also daydreaming of Nikko (10th September 2010) again and again and again... It was very romantic ♥





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen